Thursday, August 23, 2007

Jabba plays for the Evil Empire?



Shouldn't surprise me really.

Okay, Okay, so its not really Jabba the Hutt, in fact thats not even how you spell the kids name but as I was doing some reconnaissance work scouting out the Evil Empire I heard them say "Jabba" and I got concerned. I thought Princess Leia had slain the evil Hutt back on Tattooine during the Showdown at the Pit of Carkoon. After further investigation, I learned the terrible truth. Joba (pronounced Jabba) Chamberlain is a rookie relief pitcher for the Evil Empire. He looks like a slimmed down version of the gangster hutt and would not surprise me if this was the offspring of Jaba himself. This kid is 6'2" weighs a hefty 230 and throws about 100mph. In his limited time in the majors he has not allowed a run and has struck out 14 in 8 innings! Sick. Just plain sick. Kid has a future ahead of him. But my main concern is...

Who the fuck names their kid after a giant slug!?

May the Force be with most of you.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!