Saturday, January 5, 2008

Bart Simpson said it best...



"I didn't do it"

Last night during all the rain and wind, a palm tree fell just down the street from the Jedi Temple. I know what you are all thinking, and no, this was not me going into another fit of Force Rage. In fact last night the Force was drained out of me slowly to the point of utter uselessness until I walked home this afternoon and saw this. The palm tree narrowly missed a land speeder that belongs to who I like to call, the Evil Sith Lord of my street. I tried as much as I could but the Force having been drained away by a lovely seductress last night limited my power. So I just called 3-1-1 and let them take care of it. A couple of the locals had already begun to remove the branches of the palm. Probably the most excitement they've seen all year.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good post.