Monday, September 10, 2007

You don't need to see my search warrant,


In an ongoing story, Jedi Master Box who has brought us the story of the Beverly Hills Storm Trooper incident has taken a turn for the..... distasteful.

Friday afternoon the Beverly Hills Storm Troopers served LAist with a search warrant after last weeks article.

quote from LAist:
"The warrant states that the police are to search the author's information and any relevant IP associations (even though the author was with the police on Thursday morning) and all IP addresses with date/time stamps for all comments posted before and after the the warrant was served. The police suspect there may be a correlation in IP addresses from LAist's comments and the e-mail address the threat was made with."

The Hollywood Jedi will not stand for this injustice and will forever give them and the city of Beverly Hills as much shit as I can possibly give them whether its with my keyboard, my bike, my car, my light saber. (fyi that cannot be constituted as a terrorist threat you fucking pigs so don't come serve my ass with a warrant either). And no pulling me over cos I'm brown again either!

1 comment:

Militant Angeleno said...

[SCENE: Moe's Tavern]

Moe: Hello, Moe's Tavern?

Bart: Hello, may I speak to an IP Freely?

Moe: Hold on [covers phone, turns to bar patrons] HEY EVERYBODY, IP FREELY?

[Bar patrons laugh]

Moe: [Angrily] Listen, you creep, if I ever get my hands on you, I'm gonna cut you into little pieces and...

Bart: [Hangs up phone, laughing]